Angelina Jolie misses walking through New YorkAugust 8th, 2010 - 2:09 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 8 (IANS) Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie admits she misses anonymity of her early life in New York when she used to roam freely on its streets in her early 20s.
The “Salt” actress, who raises six children with partner Brad Pitt admits she occasionally pines for the anonymity she had when first starting her career, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I do miss anonymity. I lived in New York in my early 20s and I used to just walk block after block. I loved it,” Angelina said.
Now, the actress and her family divide their time between Los Angeles, New Orleans, Cambodia and France.
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Lawrence gets star struck - Mar 15, 2012
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- I Still Find Brad To Be Sexy And Great. Says Angelina Jolie - Nov 13, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie like prisoners of fame: Damon - Jul 20, 2011
- Angelina Jolie's right leg has a spoof Twitter account - Feb 28, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Jolie hasn't seen all her movies - Sep 02, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
- Motherhood is greatest adventure of all: Jolie - Jul 17, 2010
- Jolie not a social person - Dec 10, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie in Venice for 'The Tourist' - Feb 17, 2010