Angelina Jolie may soon adopt an Indian childMarch 31st, 2009 - 11:07 am ICT by ANI
London, Mar 31 (ANI): Angelina Jolie is believed to have told Azharuddin Mohammed, young star of ‘Slumdog Millionaire’, that she may soon adopt a child from India.
At last month’s Oscars, the ten-year-old asked the actress if she planned to adopt an Indian orphan, reports the Sun.
She reportedly replied: “Well, I’ll let you into a little secret, we will soon.”
She met Azharuddin and Rubina Ali, nine, backstage in Los Angeles after ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ won eight Oscars.
According to onlookers, Jolie was very impressed by the pair and talked freely with them.
The 33-year-old actress and her partner/actor Brad Pitt already have three adopted kids: Maddox, eight, from Cambodia; Pax, five, from Vietnam and Zahara, four, from Ethiopia.
They also have three biological kids - Shiloh, two, and eight-month-old twins Vivienne and Knox. (ANI)
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Angelina Jolie learning French - Dec 21, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Brad Pitt gets strict with kids - Mar 04, 2012
- Brangelina to adopt child from India? - Mar 29, 2009
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Shiloh wants to be a boy: Jolie - Jun 29, 2010
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- I will never be as good as my mom: Joile - Nov 29, 2011
- Brangelina's looking for an Indian child - Mar 30, 2009