Angelina Jolie learning FrenchDecember 21st, 2011 - 8:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 21 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie is learning French as all her six children can speak the language fluently.
The 36-year-old has children — Maddox, 10; Pax, eight; Zahara, six; Shiloh, five; and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
“I’ve been writing and staying with the kids. I think I should learn French and be a better cook - basic really good life stuff. I’m always doing something. I never shut my brain off. I always have something going on,” contactmusic.com quoted Jolie as saying.
“I’ve been studying French on and off my whole life, and I figured, my kids can speak it, and it’s embarrassing that I can’t as well as they can, so now…” she added.
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Family first for Brad Pitt - Sep 30, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Pitt's parenting woes - Nov 20, 2011
- Fatherhood made me passionate: Brad Pitt - Nov 15, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012