Angelina Jolie causes health concernsMarch 25th, 2009 - 12:54 am ICT by IANS
London, March 24 (IANS) Hollywood star Angelina Jolie is causing concern on the sets of her new film “Salt” with a new diet called liquid detox.
The “Tomb Raider” actress aims to shed 21 pounds in just 21 days for her role in the film as a CIA officer unmasked as a Russian spy and she is raising eyebrows as everyone thinks she has a fantastic figure to lose, reports thesun.co.uk.
The diet - living on a mixture of lemon juice, cayenne pepper and maple syrup - is also leaving her weak.
“She does all her own stunts but we worry she could injure herself due to the weight loss,” said a source from the film’s unit.
- Jolie sparks health concerns with liquid detox diet - Mar 24, 2009
- Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore stop eating to follow fad detox diet - Jul 13, 2010
- Moore, Kutcher on strict diet regime - Jul 14, 2010
- 'Demi Moore looks better than she did in her 30s' in new Twitter pics - Sep 02, 2010
- Demi Moore gets defensive about her new diet on Twitter - Jul 29, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher goes on Master Cleanse diet to survive food shortage - Dec 29, 2010
- Detox diets can cause the body to break down - Oct 12, 2009
- 'Salt' injury left Jolie scarred - Jul 23, 2010
- Celebs reveal their bikini bod secrets - Jun 29, 2010
- My kids motivated me to do stunts: Angelina Jolie - Apr 16, 2010
- "I Would Have Loved To Play Bond": Angelina Jolie - Jul 07, 2010
- Demi Moore ditches maple syrup diet to try new 21-day Clean Program - Jul 31, 2010
- Angelina Jolie Talks Salty At Comic-Con - Jul 23, 2010
- Angelina Jolie's new Salt photos - Mar 31, 2010
- Jolie wows fans with skin-tight biker jacket, black skirt - Jul 23, 2010
Tags: actress, angelina jolie, cayenne pepper, cia, cia officer, diet, eyebrows, health concerns, hollywood, hollywood star, lemon juice, london march, maple syrup, mixture, new film, russian spy, star angelina jolie, stunts, tomb raider, weight loss