Andy Richter & Jennifer Esposito in Late Night show with Conan O’BrienApril 23rd, 2008 - 7:51 pm ICT by amritpal
Conan O’Brien will host comedian-actor Andy Richter and dancer-actress Jennifer Esposito on NBC’s late night show. Andy comes back to the show after sever years - prior to 2000, he was the episode writer and sidekick of Conan in late night show. Jennifer too has been on the show before, as a guest last year and before.
Andy has been on the television circuit for some time now. After quitting from late night show, his next two ventures as series leads with Fox: Andy Richter controls the Universe and Quintuplets did not last long. He returned to NBC to star in the short-lived detective sitcom Andy Barker P.I. Andy played the lead role in the six episodes aired for the only season. Andy has also made several appearances in movies. It would be interesting to see the 41-year old back with Conan O’Brien who has not only produced him earlier in a tv series, but also worked with closely in the late 90’s The late night show.
Jennifer, plays the party girl and Sam’s best friend in sitcom ‘Samantha Who?’. The 35-year old Italian-American says she has got very little connection with her Italian background. She says, “Well, I’m Italian, but my family isn’t stereotypical. I mean, I only have one sister and we don’t yell or throw pasta at each other. My mother doesn’t even have a secret spaghetti sauce recipe”. Earlier, in May-2007, her year old marriage with Bradly Cooper got dissolve. Esposito has appeared in 2006 Best Picture - Oscar winner Crash and also starred in the 2005-06 WB series Related.
late night with Conan O’Brien would also see the Indie Rock band She & Him perform “”Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?” from their recently released album. She & Him consists of actress Zooey Deschanel, who performs vocals, piano and banjo, and musician M. Ward, who performs guitar and handles production. Earlier this year, the group played at the 2008 South by Southwest festival and in March they launched their debut album ‘Volume One’.
The late night show today would be interesting and whimsical as ever with Conan O’Brien . The late night show’s comedy bits in the late 1990s had usually depended on O’Brien’s interaction with Andy Richter. When Andy left, O’Brien’s wacky whims and comedy became more pronounced over the years as he started playing his comedy and commentary towards the audience instead of his sidekick Richter. With Andy back for the late night show as a guest, it is expected to be a cracker of the show for the fans.
- Conan O'Brien To Appear In An Interview On '60Minutes' - Apr 29, 2010
- Will Jerry Seinfeld take over hosting duties from Conan O'Brien for 'The Tonight Show'? - Dec 21, 2009
- Jerry Seinfeld being tipped to replace Conan O'Brien on 'The Tonight Show' - Dec 20, 2009
- Conan O'Brien to start his comedy tour from the 12th of April - Mar 12, 2010
- Host of "Tonight Show" Conan O'Brien Injured in Stunt - Sep 26, 2009
- Andy Richter joins Conan's team - Jun 02, 2009
- Conan O'Brien New Late Night Show Opened With A Grand Inaugural Episode - Nov 10, 2010
- Conan O'Brien Criticizes Jay Leno Over 'The Tonight Show' Mess - May 03, 2010
- Conan O'Brien Comes Back With TBS New Show "Conan" - Nov 09, 2010
- Conan O'Brien's Talk Show "Conan" Beats Other Late Shows Ratings - Nov 10, 2010
- Leno's 'Tonight Show' Ratings Below Conan's: Worst Summer Ever - Sep 07, 2010
- TBS Supports Conan O'Brien In The Emmy's Campaign - Jun 09, 2010
- Emmy Nominations Give Jay Leno A Miss This Year - Jul 09, 2010
- Conan O'Brien shares his stunt video, which led to his fall - Sep 29, 2009
- Conan O'Brien gives his first interview after ouster from 'The Tonight Show' - Apr 29, 2010