Andre’s Mexican bash for childrenJuly 3rd, 2012 - 2:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 3 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre will throw a party with a Mexican theme to celebrate his daughter Princess Tiaamii’s birthday.
The 39-year-old singer couldn’t attend his five-year-old Princess’ birthday on June 29 as she was with her mother Katie Price on that day.
To make up for the lost opportunity, Andre is throwing the party and his six-year-old son Junior and 10-year-old stepson Harvey will join Princess at the do, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Princess turned five last week but, unfortunately, I wasn’t with her on her birthday as she was with her mum. However, I’m putting all my energy into the joint birthday party I’m having for all three kids in the next week or so. I’ve decided on a Mexican theme,” Andre revealed in his weekly column in new!magazine.
Price and Andre got married in 2009, but divorced each other after three-and-half years of marriage.
They share the joint custody of their children.
- Andre seeks ex-girlfriend's help in organising kids' party - Jun 12, 2011
- Andre is a busy man - Nov 16, 2011
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Peter Andre to perform with son - Nov 22, 2010
- Katie Price to sue Peter Andre? - Jun 30, 2010
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Katie Price tried hard to reconcile: Andre - Feb 01, 2012
- Peter Andre misses stepson Harvey - Apr 04, 2010
- Peter Andre dad of the year - Jun 18, 2010
- Katie-Leandro's marriage plans - Oct 01, 2011
- Peter Andre to be Joined Tour by 5 Year Old Son, Junior - Nov 23, 2010
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Andre raves about romantic holiday with girlfriend - Aug 14, 2012
- Peter Andre gets a new pet - Jan 31, 2012
- Peter Andre a proud dad - Jul 30, 2012