Andre seeks ex-girlfriend’s help in organising kids’ partyJune 12th, 2011 - 2:12 am ICT by IANS
London, June 12 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre wants his ex-girlfriend Elen Rivas to help him organise a joint birthday party for his children.Andre has three children with ex-wife Katie Price: Stepson Harvey, Junior and daughter Princess Tiaamii.
“As you know, I had Harvey to stay with me last week for his ninth birthday. This month I’ve got more birthday celebrations to organise as both Junior and Tiaamii have their big days in June,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
“I’ve decided I’m going to throw them a joint party. I’m going to organise it myself, but as the lovely Elen Rivas is great at organising kids’ parties, I think I’ll ask her to give me a helping hand,” he added.
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Andre doesn't want to date any more celebrities - May 21, 2011
- Peter Andre still attracted to ex - Apr 12, 2011
- Peter Andre heading to Cyprus to mend his broken heart - Apr 12, 2011
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Andre is a busy man - Nov 16, 2011
- Andre looking for fun, not partner - Apr 10, 2012
- Andre, Rivas planning fitness boot camp - May 31, 2011
- Andre is nervous about love - Jul 09, 2011
- Peter Andre feels he has guardian angel - Oct 26, 2011
- Andre recommends Viagra for Robbie Williams - Jun 07, 2011
- Peter Andre loves 'Star Trek' movies - Dec 28, 2011
- Peter Andre dad of the year - Jun 18, 2010
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,