Andre raves about romantic holiday with girlfriendAugust 14th, 2012 - 5:42 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 14 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre enjoyed a romantic trip with girlfriend Emily MacDonagh at his holiday home in Cyprus.
The 39-year-old shared his experience while writing for a column for new!magazine.
“I had a really nice time with Emily, just chilling out and spending some time alone with her. She absolutely loved my house and I cooked for her and took her out for dinner and to the beach. We got on really well,” Andre wrote.
Twenty-three-year-old MacDonagh, a medical student, has the same height as Andre, but the singer feels shorter when she wears heels.
“A few people have commented on how tall she is and I must admit I’m starting to realise how Rod Stewart feels when he’s out with Penny Lancaster! We are exactly the same height but when she puts her heels on, I’m a goner! I don’t mind though. She looks amazing,” he shared.
- Age difference irrelevant in love: Peter Andre - Jul 26, 2012
- Andre feels younger with new girlfriend - Aug 07, 2012
- My children think Emily is family friend: Andre - Sep 13, 2012
- Peter Andre dating medical student? - Jul 14, 2012
- Peter Andre learns to be an ideal boyfriend - Aug 15, 2012
- Andre throws party for new girlfriend - Jul 31, 2012
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Stewart's wife chose short dress to attract husband - Jul 03, 2012
- Rod Stewart to become dad for eighth time - Aug 10, 2010
- Rod Stewart says 8th child will be his last - Aug 31, 2010
- Kimberly Stewart blessed with baby girl - Aug 23, 2011
- Rod and Penny reveal their agonizing IVF struggle - Sep 13, 2010
- Rod Stewarts's wife thinks she lost 2nd baby to 'killer cells' - Sep 14, 2010
- Rod Stewart put up daughter for adoption 'because he was broke' - Oct 25, 2010