Andre feels younger with new girlfriendAugust 7th, 2012 - 7:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 7 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre says dating Emily MacDonagh has made him feel young again.
Andre, 39, is dating 23-year-old medical student MacDonagh for the past few months.
“I feel so young at the moment. I went through a stage where I was feeling my age but now I’m feeling good. I don’t know if that has anything to do with, you know, my situation,” contactmusic.com quoted Andre as saying.
He also admits he had commitment phobia since he divorced Katie Price in 2009.
“Dates were just dates. No disrespect to anybody - and I liked those people - but I couldn’t see them developing. I think that was my fault though as it’s my commitment phobia. (But) it’s getting closer. I’ve had this guard up for the last few years,” he added.
- My children think Emily is family friend: Andre - Sep 13, 2012
- Andre raves about romantic holiday with girlfriend - Aug 14, 2012
- Peter Andre dating medical student? - Jul 14, 2012
- Age difference irrelevant in love: Peter Andre - Jul 26, 2012
- Peter Andre learns to be an ideal boyfriend - Aug 15, 2012
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Andre throws party for new girlfriend - Jul 31, 2012
- Peter Andre feels he has guardian angel - Oct 26, 2011
- Andre wants 'solid relationship' in New Year - Jan 03, 2012
- I'm tortured inside: Peter Andre - Dec 13, 2011
- Peter Andre wants to date older woman - Oct 22, 2011
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Andre is nervous about love - Jul 09, 2011
- I'm not in love with Leandro: Katie Price - May 04, 2011
- Andre afraid to date for fear of gossip! - Jun 14, 2010