Andre feels ex-wife unfit to keep kidsFebruary 14th, 2011 - 9:13 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 14 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre is said to compiling a dossier of evidence to prove that his ex-wife Katie Price is not fit for the custody of his children.The 37-year-old star claims Price is an unfit mother and allegedly has video footage of her screaming obscenities.
His solicitor made a legal application to a family court after daughter Princess, 3, was burned on her back while in Price’s care.
“Peter thinks she is mentally unfit to be in charge of children. He wants full custody, even if temporary, until she sorts out her car crash of a life,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Andre upset over daughter's burn injuries - Feb 07, 2011
- Andre finds burn mark on daughter's back, calls lawyers - Feb 07, 2011
- Katie-Leandro's marriage plans - Oct 01, 2011
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Peter Andre, Jordan fighting over kids - Dec 02, 2010
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Peter Andre learns to be an ideal boyfriend - Aug 15, 2012
- Peter Andre upset with daughter's straightened hair - Feb 02, 2011
- My children think Emily is family friend: Andre - Sep 13, 2012
- Price dedicates new autobiography to Andre - Oct 30, 2010
- Jordan's war of words with ex Peter Andre over burn on daughter's back - Feb 07, 2011
- Katie Price to strip for Playboy at 50 - Aug 14, 2010
- Andre is wonderful man and great father: Angela Mogridge - Jul 31, 2011
- Peter Andre still attracted to ex - Apr 12, 2011
- Andre is a busy man - Nov 16, 2011