Andre fears waxingJanuary 26th, 2011 - 12:58 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 25 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre doesn’t want to have his body waxed because it is “painful” and he thinks a man should keep some hair.Although the 37-year-old singer likes to take care of his appearance, he isn’t keen on having his unwanted hair ripped out because it looks so painful and he wouldn’t want a stranger looking at his more intimate body parts, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“It looks painful more than anything else. If I want to remove any unwanted hair, I get out the hair removing cream. And besides, it’s good to have some hair, surely? A man has to be a man,” he said.
“I like being well groomed and I look after myself, but I’d draw the line at a total stranger being that close to my body,” he added.
- Hairy chests are out: Clean-shaven torsos in - Jul 18, 2012
- For many, bikini wax makes bridal makeover complete - Oct 29, 2010
- Kim Kardashian makes her body 'hair free' but wants her men to be well groomed! - Apr 17, 2011
- I'm trying to be like Beckham: Bieber - Oct 29, 2011
- Peter Andre doesn't have time to date - Jul 07, 2011
- Cole looks at man's shoes before dating - Jul 06, 2012
- I looked like moron: Timberlake - May 05, 2012
- I'm thinking of Botox again: Peter Andre - Jun 29, 2011
- Lovemaking scenes embarrass Zach Galifianakis - May 22, 2011
- English boys don't wash hair to look cool: Perry - Mar 25, 2012
- Nicola Roberts won't get her nose fixed - Jul 02, 2011
- Pixie Lott not comfortable doing sexy songs - Nov 19, 2011
- Marriage is too expensive: Katie Price - Jul 09, 2011
- Knowles, Berry inspires Kimberley Walsh - May 24, 2011
- Levine's 'valuable' drug experiments - Jul 04, 2012