Andre doesn’t want to date any more celebritiesMay 21st, 2011 - 7:04 am ICT by IANS
London, May 21 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre doesn’t want to date any more celebrities and is looking for an ordinary girl to romance.
Andre - who has two children, Junior, five, and Princess Tiaamii, three, with ex-wife Katie Price, and who recently split from model Elen Rivas - admits he has changed his view on dating people in the public eye. He no longer thinks it is important for a girlfriend to understand his work.
“I always thought they should understand your job, but given the option now I would like to stay away from dating anyone in the industry,” femalfeirst.co.uk quoted the 38-year-old as saying.
He also feels confused about his love life since he ended his relationship with Rivas.
“I can’t believe I’m so confused. I’ve only recently said that I wanted to have lots of fun and now I’m starting to think I am ready for all that,” he said.
“Before Elen, I thought that I wanted to be in a relationship and then when that didn’t work out, even though we’re great friends, I thought I didn’t want to be with anybody. However, now I’ve started thinking that maybe I should be in a relationship.” he added.
- Andre seeks ex-girlfriend's help in organising kids' party - Jun 12, 2011
- Peter Andre still attracted to ex - Apr 12, 2011
- Peter Andre and Elen Rivas have ended their relationship - Apr 04, 2011
- Andre, Rivas call it quits! - Apr 03, 2011
- Elen Rivas opens up about her relationship with ex Frank Lampard - Jan 08, 2011
- Andre, Rivas planning fitness boot camp - May 31, 2011
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Peter Andre doesn't have time to date - Jul 07, 2011
- Andre looking for fun, not partner - Apr 10, 2012
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Peter Andre back with ex-girlfriend? - Aug 15, 2011
- Andre is nervous about love - Jul 09, 2011
- No more kids for Andre - Sep 11, 2011
- Peter Andre heading to Cyprus to mend his broken heart - Apr 12, 2011
- Katie Price tried hard to reconcile: Andre - Feb 01, 2012