Anderson autographs drunk man’s chestDecember 26th, 2010 - 9:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 26 (IANS) “Baywatch” beauty Pamela Anderson obliged a group of young, drunk boys by signing one man’s chest and another’s hand with a black bold marker.The voluptuous actress was returning to her hotel in Liverpool when the group of festive revellers stumbled upon her, reports dailymail.co.uk. Anderson was happy to agree to their request for an autograph.
Otherwise, the actress has been extra careful of fans these days. She has apparently hired extra security after an over-eager fan bought tickets to see her as the Genie of the Lamp in “Alladin” at Liverpool’s Empire Theatre, 10 times in a row. The fan also regularly waits outside to catch a glimpse of her.
“Pamela’s been given an extra bodyguard and has to leave via a different door every night because the man always waits for her. She’s pretty scared by the whole thing,” said a source.
- It's chips and booze for Pamela in UK! - Dec 07, 2010
- Pamela Anderson left shaken by stalker - Jan 04, 2011
- Pammie to revive her genie role in panto 'Aladdin' - Jun 12, 2010
- Pamela Anderson's fan dragged off Liverpool train - Jan 04, 2011
- Pammie to play genie in panto Aladdin - Aug 04, 2010
- Pamela Anderson set for theatre debut with 'Aladdin' - Oct 15, 2009
- Crazy fan trying to board Pammie's train arrested - Jan 03, 2011
- Pammie ready to dance in UK panto - Jun 22, 2010
- Anderson a fan of Queen Elizabeth - Sep 24, 2011
- Pammie 'axes debut pantomime performances' - Dec 11, 2009
- Pammie makes her panto debut - Dec 16, 2009
- Anderson performs lap dance - May 19, 2012
- Carmen Electra goes topless for magazine cover - Aug 11, 2012
- Pamela Anderson wants to move to London - Apr 13, 2010
- Anderson enters 'Big Brother' house - Sep 11, 2011
Tags: actress, alladin, autograph, autographs, baywatch, bodyguard, drunk boys, drunk man, empire theatre, extra security, genie of the lamp, glimpse, liverpool, london, marker, pamela anderson, revellers