Anastacia finds music irritatingDecember 30th, 2008 - 4:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 30 (ANI): Shocking as it may sound, but singer Anastacia has said that she prefers sitting in silence over listening to music, because she finds it irritating.
The I”m Outta Love hitmaker has claimed that she cant listen to tunes when shes not working, as hearing music is not relaxing for her.
In fact, the singer has never even cared to buy an LP, and said that the only music she’’s ever bought is a Janet Jackson tape.
“This might sound unbelievable but I really dont like music. I like writing and performing but I prefer silence to putting on a CD. Listening to music doesnt relax me and I find it hard to think straight when its on, The Daily Express quoted her as saying.
She added: “I have an iPod but I cant recall the last time I used it. Ive never bought a record in my life. I bought a Janet Jackson cassette once but thats it.
“Music has never moved me. It doesnt do anything for me. To be honest I find it irritating.” (ANI)
- As movies shrink into gadgets, young Indians watch on - Nov 21, 2010
- Schoolgirl wins right to use iPod in exams - May 23, 2011
- Dannii Minogue gets iPod doll for son - Sep 07, 2011
- iPods 'one of the most anti-social things' for footballers: Kitson - Aug 20, 2010
- Janet Jackson still can't listen to Jacko's songs - Apr 01, 2010
- Good old cassettes going the LP way - Apr 19, 2010
- Listening to SuBo calms me down, says Wayne Rooney - Dec 19, 2010
- Chinese parents complain as kids get cassettes - Sep 12, 2012
- Indian music as complex as the sari: Imogen Heap (Interview) - Nov 26, 2011
- Beware! MP3 players cause early hearing loss - Dec 29, 2011
- Obama loves Coldplay - Mar 14, 2012
- After 3 decades, Sony stops the production of the walkman - Oct 25, 2010
- Listening to SuBo before a game relaxes me: Rooney - Jan 01, 2011
- Blast from past: LPs make a comeback (Feature) - Jul 10, 2011
- Simon Cowell doesn't know how to use an iPod! - Mar 06, 2010