Anand Jon to appear in court on Oct 25November 14th, 2007 - 2:38 am ICT by admin
In March this year, Natalie Pack from Idaho filed a case against the designer, alleging that she suffered trauma due to Jon’s assault in 2004.
Since then, the celebrity designer has been booked for several counts including rape, battery and committing a lewd act on a child.
Even if he is found guilty of a part of these charges, Jon will be sentenced to life in prison.
Jon’s defence has changed with his lawyers who have claimed that woman accusing him of assault actually gave in willingly.
His first lawyer, Ronald Richards said that Jon is a ‘thin Gandhi-type guy’ who can never overpower anyone leave alone a fifteen-year-old girl.
His current lawyer, Anthony Brooklier, has said that Jon is a victim of conspiracy by a group of women who have come in contact with each other to ensure that they tell the same story.
His sister Santana Abraham has insisted that ‘he didn’t have any sexual contact with his models at all’.
“He was so busy with his work that he didn’t have time to do any of these things,” The Independent quoted her, as saying. (ANI)
- Designer Anand Jon pleads not guilty to new rape charges - Jan 30, 2010
- Anand Jon convicted of sexual assaults - Nov 14, 2008
- Anand Jon's sister seeks Govt. intervention, threatens hunger strike - Sep 01, 2009
- Anand Jon gets a break in sex assault case - Oct 14, 2010
- Anand Jon faces new rape charges, pleads not guilty (Lead, superseding previous story) - Jan 30, 2010
- Silence! Thus spake Anand Jon - Sep 01, 2009
- NY judge gives Anand Jon a break in serial sex assault case - Oct 14, 2010
- Jon's family expresses dismay over verdict, say he has been victimised - Sep 01, 2009
- Indian-born Designer Anand Jon guilty of raping teen models - Nov 14, 2008
- Indian-born designer Anand Jon gets 59 years for rape - Sep 01, 2009
- Anand Jon jailed for 59 yrs for rape - Sep 01, 2009
- Jon paying for being brown: sister - Sep 01, 2009
- Anand Jon sentenced to 59 years to life for sex crimes - Sep 01, 2009
- Indian-origin designer Anand Jon gets 59 years for rape (Lead) - Sep 01, 2009
- Anand Jon Found Guilty - Nov 14, 2008
Tags: accusing, alleging, anand jon, born designer, ensure that they, fame and fortune, gandhi, group of women, lawyer, lewd act, life in prison, mary j blige, old girl, paris hilton, santana, sexual contact, sexual favours, suffered trauma, willingly, young girls