Anand Jon may be free on 2m dollar bailNovember 14th, 2007 - 10:17 am ICT by admin
The judge warned Jon that his bail would be revoked if he contacted any female under 21 who is not a relative.
Outside of court, Anand’s attorney, Anthony Brooklier, said his client is “anxious to get out of jail” and “denies these charges.”
“We think we are prepared to post this bail,” TMZ quoted Brooklier, as saying.
Jon is charged with sexually assaulting 20 teen girls and young women he allegedly lured to Los Angeles to model for him.
He had been jailed without bail since a grand jury indictment was unsealed on Oct. 4, accusing him of 54 felony charges and five misdemeanor counts. (ANI)
- Wesley Snipes to serve 3-year jail term - Nov 20, 2010
- Silence! Thus spake Anand Jon - Sep 01, 2009
- Michael Lohan charged with domestic violence - Nov 09, 2011
- Judge warns Lindsay Lohan: 'Don't push your luck' - Feb 10, 2011
- Judge denies new trial for Anand Jon - Jul 07, 2009
- Charlie Sheen says he has advice for LiLo - Feb 17, 2011
- Anand Jons new trial hope may see light of day - Jan 16, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan released on bail - Apr 23, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- Russell Brand may evade charges in paparazzo scuffle - Oct 10, 2010
- Dentist busted in $40 pizza fraud - Mar 09, 2011
- American Hikers released in Iran - Sep 21, 2011
- Homeless man intentionally continues to break law in order to have place to sleep - Aug 19, 2010
- Jon paying for being brown: sister - Sep 01, 2009
- NY judge gives Anand Jon a break in serial sex assault case - Oct 14, 2010