Amy’s husband wants 3 million pounds as divorce payoutApril 29th, 2008 - 2:02 pm ICT by admin
London, April 29 (IANS) Troubled pop star Amy Winehouse’s husband Blake Fielder-Civil is upset that his wife has dumped him and is demanding 3 million pounds as divorce payout. Blake, who is in prison, told his lawyers he wants 250,000 pounds for every month of their one-year marriage even though he spent part of that in jail, reports thesun.co.uk.
After finding that he was ditched by Winehouse, he angrily told his friends, “She wouldn’t even be alive if it wasn’t for me.”
A friend said: “At first Blake refused to believe Amy had dumped him, but his initial devastation has been replaced by rage. He said Amy owes everything to him - he inspired her music and says he saved her life. As a result of Amy his life will never be the same and he wants to make her compensate him. He has demanded 3 million pounds at the very least from her 10 million pound fortune.”
Meanwhile, Winehouse is planning to tour the US.
Perezhilton.com reports that Winehouse might have some problems getting into the country since she has had so many brushes with the law. But the US based ticket sales and distribution company Ticketmaster has already posted the Winehouse concert listing. She will reportedly perform in San Francisco in August and tickets start going on sale May 4.
The singer will also play all across the US including the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles.
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Winehouse to take off for second honeymoon - Apr 26, 2010
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Winehouse's flirting angers her husband - Apr 29, 2010
Tags: 10 million, amy winehouse, april 29, blake fielder civil, brushes, devastation, distribution company, divorce, fortune, hollywood, hollywood bowl, lawyers, london, marriage, music, pop star, rage, san francisco, ticket sales, ticketmaster