Amy Winehouses hubby pleads guilty to GBH and cover-upJune 10th, 2008 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 10 (ANI): Amy Winehouses husband Blake Fielder-Civil has pleaded guilty to beating up a pub landlord and attempting to cover up the crime.
Fielder-Civil, who is back in jail on remand, admitted to GBH and perverting justice on June 9, and will be facing a long stretch behind bars, reports The Sun.
A ban on reporting was lifted up by a judge after Fielder-Civil pleaded guilty at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Friday to beating up a barman, then trying to bribe him to leave the country.
The street attack on 36-year-old pub worker James King, carried out by Fielder-Civil and his 39-year-old friend Michael Brown, in Hoxton, East London, in June last year was caught on CCTV.
The two were said to have later offered him cash and asked him to leave the country.
Fielder-Civil is said to have sniggered in the dock as he was admitting to the charges. The sentence against him will be announced later. (ANI)
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse to reconcile with ex-husband? - Aug 17, 2009
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse secretly dates ex-husband - Sep 07, 2009
- Trouble in Winehouse, Fielder-Civil's paradise - Apr 11, 2010
- Amy Winehouse determined to stay sober - Jun 15, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010