Amy Winehouses hubby denied bailNovember 24th, 2007 - 12:32 pm ICT by admin
London, Nov 24 (ANI): Troubled singer Amy Winehouses husband, Blake Fielder-Civil was refused bail after appearing in a London court on Nov 23.
Blake Fielder-Civil, 25, along with another man, Michael Brown, was due to stand trial this month, charged with inflicting serious bodily harm on a pub landlord, James King, in Hoxton, east London, in June last year
Their trial has been delayed after police arrested Fielder-Civil and charged him with conspiracy to distort the course of justice.
At a hearing at Snaresbrook Crown Court, Fielder-Civil was denied bail and remanded in custody until January 18.
Judge David Radford scheduled a provisional date of June 23 for the case trial, reports BBC.
Winehouse was in attendance in court to hear of her husband’s fate. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Amy Winehouse 'to appear in court over fan assault' - Jul 23, 2009
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouses hubby pleads guilty to GBH and cover-up - Jun 10, 2008
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse to reconcile with ex-husband? - Aug 17, 2009
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Winehouse to turn model for her clothing line - Oct 05, 2010
- Amy Winehouse fuels Blake Fielder-Civil reunion rumours - Nov 25, 2009