Amy Winehouses hubby Blake Fielder-Civil divorces her on FacebookJanuary 26th, 2009 - 2:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 26 (ANI): Troubled singer Amy Winehouse has been divorced by her jailed hubby Blake Fielder-Civil on Facebook.
Winehouse, 25, who had been having a good time in St Lucia with rugby player Josh Bowman, was dealt a public humiliation after Fielder-Civil changed his status on Facebook from married to single.
Fielder-Civil, 26, who had officially filed for divorce from the Rehab singer, was fed up of seeing her pictures with Bowman, and changed his marital status on his profile page.
Winehouse still states on her profile that she is married, and, according to an inmate at Suffolk’’s Edmunds Hill prison, Fielder-Civil is the one feeling humiliated.
Blake feels humiliated and wants revenge, the Mirror quoted the inmate as saying. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse shifts to St Lucia villa - Jan 26, 2009
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse denies reunion with Fielder-Civil reports - Oct 28, 2009
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Amy Winehouse fuels Blake Fielder-Civil reunion rumours - Nov 25, 2009
- Amy Winenhouse to marry ex-husband again! - Nov 22, 2009
- Winehouse wants to save her marriage - Jan 27, 2009
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse heading back home to London to save her marriage - Feb 26, 2009
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Trouble in Winehouse, Fielder-Civil's paradise - Apr 11, 2010
- Winehouse's 'pussy joins Facebook to secretly contact ex-hubby!' - Aug 14, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011