Amy Winehouse’s dad Mitch throws one of her freeloading pals outMay 6th, 2009 - 2:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 6 (ANI): English singer Amy Winehouse’s dad, Mitch, is so fed up with her freeloading pals that he has sent one of them packing.
Mitch, who has just returned from visiting his daughter in St Lucia, became upset when he saw one of Winehouse’s old pals Violetta Thalia indulging in an all-day boozing sessions at the singer’s expense.
“Amy performs for the first time in ages at the St Lucia Jazz Festival this week. Mitch knows she has to get it right,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“He doesn’t want Amy to be lonely but he doesn’t see why she should pay for mates to have a good time,” the source added. (ANI)
- Can Amy Say No To Drugs and Booze? - Oct 11, 2010
- No film on Winehouse's life! - Dec 12, 2011
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Gaultier defends Winehouse-inspired show - May 05, 2012
- Amy's dad to honour her with a concert - Aug 24, 2011
- Winehouse's home now a rehab charity - Aug 06, 2011
- Winehouse's dad to unveil debut album - May 27, 2010
- Lady Gaga being preferred to play Amy Winehouse in biopic - Dec 13, 2011
- Now Amy Winehouse's father set to release an album - Jul 27, 2009
- Winehouse foundation to be launched Sep 14 - Sep 07, 2011
- We did our best to save Amy: Mitch Winehouse - Jul 09, 2012
- Mitch Winehouse in shock over Amy's death - Jul 02, 2012
- Winehouse axes 'emotionally painful' UK comeback gig - May 23, 2009