Amy Winehouse won’t let Blake divorce herJanuary 18th, 2009 - 8:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 18 (IANS) Troubled singer Amy Winehouse won’t let her jailed husband Blake Fielder-Civil divorce because she feels he is the male version of her. The couple, who married in Miami in May 2007, have faced turmoil over Winehouse’s battle with drug addiction and Fielder-Civil’s imprisonment for assault and perverting the course of justice.
Thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying: “I still love my Blake. I won’t let him divorce me. He’s still in jail, but the moment he comes out I’ll be there waiting for him.
“I love him because he’s just like me. Blake is the male version of me. We’re perfect for each other. I don’t want to go back home to England. I want to wait for Blake here.”
The 25-year-old singer is holidaying at the St. Lucia Jade Mountain Resort (Caribbean Sea) since over a month while Blake is serving the term in Britain.
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Trouble in Winehouse, Fielder-Civil's paradise - Apr 11, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Is Blake Fielder-Civil cheating on Amy Winehouse? - Jan 17, 2010
- Winehouse to reconcile with ex-husband? - Aug 17, 2009
- Amy Winehouse: I still love my Blake - Jan 17, 2009
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Amy Winenhouse to marry ex-husband again! - Nov 22, 2009
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009