Amy Winehouse wants to work things out with hubbyJanuary 27th, 2009 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 27 (ANI): In a last-ditch attempt to save her marriage, British singer Amy Winehouse has applied to visit her husband Blake Fielder-Civil in the jail.
She plans to return to Britain from the Caribbean island of St Lucia where she is holidaying in a bid to save her marriage, reports the Sun.
There were reports that divorce proceedings were on, but Amy seems to have changed her mind since her husband gave her the papers two weeks ago.
Since he began divorce proceedings, Amy has decided she wants to try and work things out, the Sun quoted a friend, as saying.
She has applied to visit him in jail in Britain and if he accepts she will fly back. We will see what is his priority. Amy or her money, the friend added. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse wants to save her marriage - Jan 27, 2009
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse may end up paying $3.6 mn to ex-husband - Jul 17, 2009
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's husband wants to leave Britain - Feb 28, 2009
- Winehouse making wedding plans? - Apr 05, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's troubled marriage to end - Jan 13, 2009
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011