Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean islandJanuary 11th, 2010 - 1:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 11 (IANS) British singer Amy Winehouse will return to St Lucia to marry her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil.
Winehouse escaped to the Caribbean paradise early last year in a bid to rid herself of her drug and drink habits. During her stint on the island, Winehouse was spotted cavorting with several unknown men, which reportedly prompted Fielder-Civil to file for divorce.
Their marriage officially ended in July 2009 after the “Rehab” star admitted adultery in court papers. But the two reunited in September 2009 and since rumours have been rife that they are planning to remarry, reported aceshowbiz.com.
Grammy-winner Winehouse is now eager to return to St Lucia to prove her commitment to her ex-husband, by marrying him for a second time at the luxury resort she frequented during her stay.
“Amy said ‘Everything feels right with Blake now. As soon as he’s cleared to leave the country and his drug rehab is done it will happen’,” said a source.
Fielder-Civil is currently completing a drug addiction treatment programme in Sheffield, England following his release from prison last year after serving a sentence for charges relating to a 2007 attack on a pub landlord.
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse to re-marry Blake Fielder-Civil in St Lucia? - Jan 10, 2010
- Is Blake Fielder-Civil cheating on Amy Winehouse? - Jan 17, 2010
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse wants ex-husband to enter rehab - May 15, 2010
- Winehouse re-marriage plans falling through? - Jan 18, 2010
- Winehouse's flirting angers her husband - Apr 29, 2010
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Amy Winehouse fuels Blake Fielder-Civil reunion rumours - Nov 25, 2009
- Amy, Blake to re-marry 'to get things right' - Feb 18, 2010
Tags: adultery, blake fielder civil, british singer, caribbean island, caribbean paradise, divorce, drug addiction treatment, drug rehab, london jan, luxury resort, marriage, pub landlord, second time, sheffield england, st lucia, stint