Amy Winehouse to launch own clothing lineMay 26th, 2009 - 4:43 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 26 (ANI): Amy Winehouse is reportedly planning to launch her own designer clothing line.
The ‘Back to Black’ hitmaker has teamed up with the Brit fashion house called the PPQ in a bid to launch her own clothing line.
Winehouse’s line will be based on her very own signature retro style, and PPQ’s designer Amy Molyneaux is over-zealous about working with her.
“Yes there have been talks with Amy and we are now in the first stages of the project. The range will be all about high-end statement pieces, inspired by Amy’s style. For example, maybe a dress or an amazing piece of jewellery like a bracelet,” Contactmusic quoted Molyneaux, as saying.
“It’s going to be distributed online, we are going to be providing all materials and doing the design, but Amy will definitely be involved in the creative process,” Molyneaux added. (ANI)
- Amy Winehouse to launch clothing collection - May 26, 2009
- Simpson to launch jewellery collection - Aug 31, 2011
- Bring Michelle Obama home with designer pillow covers! - Nov 04, 2010
- Amy Winehouse All Set To Launch Clothing Line In Collaboration With Fred Perry - Oct 07, 2010
- Mischa to launch retro clothing range - Mar 02, 2012
- Winehouse's collection for Perry to be released - Aug 09, 2011
- Gwen Stefani's stylist Andrea Liebermann launches her jewelry line - Nov 21, 2011
- A new jewellery store to let you splurge (With images) - Jun 12, 2011
- Alpana's 'Ambalika' captures Indian history (With images) - Aug 30, 2011
- Winehouse to turn model for her clothing line - Oct 05, 2010
- Freedom, bondage hand-in-hand for Kashmiri designer (With Images) - Aug 04, 2012
- I created jewellery for fun: Jolie - Sep 05, 2011
- Winehouse's 'Back To Black' dress on auction - Nov 10, 2011
- Shara - a royal jewellery collection by Rachna Kapoor (With Images) - May 22, 2011
- Nicole Richie to release fragrance range - Oct 22, 2011