Amy Winehouse to embrace Scientology?March 7th, 2010 - 11:28 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 7 (IANS) Troubled singer Amy Winehouse may soon embrace Scientology as her ex-husband Blake Feilder-Civil is planning to do so after finishing his stint in rehab.
Feilder-Civil, 30, has been obsessively reading materials on the religion and plans to visit the church of Scientology on Tottenham Court Road in London once his rehab stint is over, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“As soon as Amy heard Blake was into Scientology, she wanted to find out more. She idolises the way he thinks about life. Anything Blake says, Amy believes. It’s worrying because Amy might get brainwashed,” said a close friend.
“Her dad Mitch is going to go mad because their family is Jewish and he’s really proud of their heritage. They might not be practising Jews, but he wants to keep tradition going. Then again, he might think it’s just another flash in the pan,” the friend added.
Hollywood stars Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes and John Travolta are among the followers of the religion.
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse's flirting angers her husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse wants ex-husband to enter rehab - May 15, 2010
- Winehouse's love life in trouble again - Aug 24, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse to remarry Civil? - Dec 07, 2009
- Amy Winehouse feeling broody - Mar 27, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to move in with new beau? - Jun 25, 2010
- Doherty to auction Winehouse painting - May 06, 2012
- Amy's dad to share her handwritten notes with fans - Jun 18, 2012
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
Tags: church of scientology, dad, feilder, flash in the pan, followers, heritage, hollywood, hollywood stars, jews, john travolta, katie holmes, london march, reading materials, rehab stint, religion, tom cruise, tradition, wife katie