Amy Winehouse to build PS2M studio at new London homeMarch 16th, 2009 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 16 (ANI): Amy Winehouse is dishing out a whopping two million pounds to build a state-of-the-art recording studio in her new North London home.
Most of the instruments of the 25-year-old singer were stolen while she was in the Caribbean.
She is presently replacing them all with drums, heavy metal guitars, and amps.
While the singer has been ordered to work to keep out of trouble, she is now set resume tracks on an album for soul legend Quincy Jones with producer Mark Ronson.
The project was cut short when she went into rehab, reports the Mirror. (ANI)
- Winehouse building two-million-pound studio at home - Mar 17, 2009
- Amy Winehouse building 2 mn pound-studio at new home - Mar 16, 2009
- Amy Winehouse Contributes Song In Quincy Jones Tribute Album - Sep 12, 2010
- Amy Winehouse contributes track for Quincy Jones - Sep 12, 2010
- Amy Winehouse features in the Quincy Jones tribute album - Sep 12, 2010
- Livid Amy Winehouse says 'Ronson is dead for me' - Sep 20, 2010
- Winehouse, Ronson re-team to honour Quincy - Apr 25, 2010
- Winehouse's new tune leaked online - Nov 03, 2010
- MTV to have a special Amy Winehouse concert - Jul 27, 2011
- Amy Winehouse announces Brazil tour after two years break - Nov 21, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's new album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Posthumous Amy Winehouse album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Winehouse knew she was dying: Bennett - Oct 02, 2011
- Amy Winehouse apologizes to Mark Ronson for her unflattering tweets - Sep 22, 2010
- Has Ronson, Winehouse's 'Quincy Jones' tribute been dropped? - May 25, 2009