Amy Winehouse spotted with new manJune 2nd, 2010 - 2:13 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 2 (IANS) Pop singer Amy Winehouse is reportedly dating director Reg Traviss.
If reports are to be believed, the couple has been dating secretly for few weeks. They were recently spotted enjoying dinner in a London hotel where they also had a quick snog on the steps.
“Amy really likes him. They’ve been seeing each other for a good few weeks now,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“He’s a decent bloke with his feet firmly on the ground. He’s cultured and talented and they talk and laugh about all sorts. And they are openly affectionate in front of friends and family now too,” the source added.
Winehouse’s ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil is back in rehab after a relapse, which is why it is said she severed all ties with him.
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse's love life in trouble again - Aug 24, 2010
- Is Winehouse's new man two-timing her? - Jun 04, 2010
- Amy Winehouse determined to stay sober - Jun 15, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to move in with new beau? - Jun 25, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Winehouse making wedding plans? - Apr 05, 2011
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse 'asks new lover to move into her London home' - Jun 25, 2010
- Was Winehouse engaged before death? - Aug 02, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011