Amy Winehouse sings for new Rugby manJanuary 8th, 2009 - 12:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 8 (ANI): Amy Winehouse reportedly took to the piano to serenade her alleged new man in a Caribbean hotel bar.
The Rehab hitmaker, who has reportedly parted ways with jailbird hubby Blake Fielder-Civil, was said to have paired up with budding actor Josh Bowman after meeting on a holiday in St Lucia.
Josh, however, had dismissed rumours claiming their romance, saying Amy was not his kind of girl.
And now, onlookers alleged that the two mates hugged and kissed after the singer ended her performance in the wee hours.
When she finished playing, she rushed over to Josh and was hugging and kissing him, the Sun quoted a hotel guest as saying.
Her voice was amazing. Josh was obviously impressed. They were all over each other, the guest added. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Glowing Winehouse declares: Im in love again and I dont need drugs - Jan 11, 2009
- Winehouses dad slams daughters cavorting behaviour - Jan 21, 2009
- Winehouses father jets to comfort love-stricken daughter in Caribbean - Jan 12, 2009
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouses hubby Blake Fielder-Civil divorces her on Facebook - Jan 26, 2009
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse to re-marry Blake Fielder-Civil in St Lucia? - Jan 10, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to offer hubby PS2.5M in divorce settlement - Feb 09, 2009
- Is Amy Winehouses new man a posh former rugby player? - Jan 06, 2009
- Desperate Amy Winehouse turns to Frank Sinatra to win back hubby - Mar 04, 2009
- Winehouse shifts to St Lucia villa - Jan 26, 2009
- When Amy Winehouse answered door.topless! - Mar 05, 2009
- Heartbroken Winehouse 'takes comfort in Rastafarian horse riding coach' - May 01, 2009
Tags: amy winehouse, blake fielder civil, bowman, caribbean hotel, hitmaker, holiday in st lucia, hotel bar, hotel guest, hubby, kind of girl, london, mates, new man, onlookers, rehab, romance, rugby man, serenade, sun, wee hours