Amy Winehouse ’serenaded by Maroon 5 by phone’April 22nd, 2009 - 5:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 22 (ANI): Amy Winehouse reportedly had Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine singing to her by phone.
The ‘Rehab’ hitmaker was said to have received the “treat” through fellow singer and friend Remi Nicole at the Coachella Festival in the US.
“Remi was with Maroon 5 and called Amy. Adam sang her their hit She Will Be Loved. I heard Amy singing along,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
Meanwhile, Amy, who is presently working on her third album in St. Lucia, has been tipped to match tunes with Justin Timberlake for a new song. (ANI)
- Posthumous Amy Winehouse album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Adam Levine, girlfriend split - Apr 03, 2012
- Amy Winehouse had third album planned before her death - Nov 18, 2011
- Winehouse's new album due next year - Oct 10, 2009
- I'm not egotistic: Adam Levine - May 20, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's new album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's father says that listening to 'Lioness' album is difficult - Dec 05, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to sing duet with Justin Timberlake? - Apr 20, 2009
- Amy Winehouse booed by fans in Dubai over lacklustre gig - Feb 14, 2011
- Adam Levine spotted getting cozy with model girlfriend Behati Prinsloo - Jul 13, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Microsoft apologises over Amy Winehouse tweet - Jul 27, 2011
- Maroon 5 helps African refugee crisis - Jul 14, 2011
- Love Hewitt wants to date Adam Levine? - Apr 06, 2012
- No autopsy on Amy Winehouse before Monday morning - Jul 24, 2011