Amy Winehouse says she and hubby are meant for each otherApril 29th, 2008 - 5:53 pm ICT by admin
London, April 29 (ANI): Amy Winehouse has furiously blasted reports she’s cheating on her incarcerated husband Blake Fielder-Civil, insisting that they are meant for each other.
Rumours are abuzz that the 24-year-old singer is heading for divorce after falling for her manager’s assistant Alex Haynes.
However, the Rehab singer has dismissed the reports, revealing how much she still loves Blake.
“Why don’t these people who say I want a divorce just shut up and stop making up things about me, Mirror quoted Winehouse, as saying.
“I’m just waiting and waiting to get my Blake back.
“I’m supporting him all the way and I always have done.
“Me and Blake are meant for each other, he’s my man,” she added.
During the rant, Winehouse refused to comment on her relationship with Haynes. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Is Blake Fielder-Civil cheating on Amy Winehouse? - Jan 17, 2010
- Winehouse's earliest song lyrics found in a stash of dumped school books - Dec 28, 2010
- Winehouse has crush on 'X-Factor' finalist - Dec 10, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil: I'm engaged to Amy Winehouse - Dec 19, 2009
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Winehouse to turn model for her clothing line - Oct 05, 2010
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil remarrying? - Dec 06, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Winehouse re-marriage plans falling through? - Jan 18, 2010