Amy Winehouse romancing waiter on Caribbean holidayApril 18th, 2009 - 1:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 18 (ANI): Amy Winehouse is reportedly back to her wild lifestyle, and is romancing a local waiter on her holiday in the Caribbean.
The ‘Rehab’ singer made a second trip to the St. Lucia in March, just 33 days after returning to London following a three-month sunshine break.
Earlier, Winehouse flew off from the U.K. to battle her debauched lifestyle in December, and indulged in multiple flings with fellow holidaymaker and British rugby player Joshua Bowman and a sports instructor.
And now, on her second visit to the idyllic island, she has reportedly started dating a waiter named Junior.
According to Thisislondon.co.uk, the crooner has even recruited her new man to help with house-hunting duties, while she searches out for her own pad in St. Lucia.
“Amy has been letting her hair down on the island and is enjoying being single. She instantly clicked with Junior and is just having a bit of fun. It’s very early days but she loves spending time with him,” the Daily Express quoted a source as telling the website.
“They were snuggling into each other as they walked around the villa, taking in the spectacular views. It is in a very secluded area, with four bedrooms and a huge swimming pool.
“There is a massive deck, where Amy said she’d love to be able to get a band out onto to play over the valley views,” the source added.
In January, Winehouse’s estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil filed for divorce after he saw her pictures with Bowman. (ANI)
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- Cyrus dating British actor? - Feb 05, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse gets closer to Bowman - Jan 07, 2009
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse 'refuses to leave St Lucia without a native chef' - May 28, 2009
- Winehouse spent fortune partying in Caribbean - Oct 05, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's Ex, Josh Bowman Dating Miley Cyrus? - Feb 10, 2011
- Amy wants estranged husband to father her child - Aug 19, 2009
- Winehouse wants to save her marriage - Jan 27, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse offered free booze to go back to St Lucia - May 19, 2010
Tags: amy winehouse, bit of fun, blake fielder civil, bowman, british rugby, caribbean holiday, crooner, daily express, flings, holidaymaker, new man, rugby player, second trip, spectacular views, spending time, sports instructor, st lucia, swimming pool, thisislondon, waiter