Amy Winehouse rejoices prison release with champagneNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:37 am ICT by admin
The police acted on a tip-off received from staff at the Hotel Norge who complained that a strange smell was emanating from the singer’s suite.
A police raid recovered seven grammes in the room, reports Contactmusic.
A police source said that the singer was so intoxicated when they raided her room that she couldn’t even stand properly when she was arrested.
However, the trio was released on Oct 19 after each of them paid 500 Euros fine.
Winehouse, however, continued her revelry by gulping several glasses of bubbly before she took to the stage to resume her European tour. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- 'Amy Winehouse once stole cocaine from Kate Moss' handbag' - Jul 28, 2009
- Winehouse's shambolic interview sparks fears for her planned comeback - Oct 16, 2010
- Amy Winehouse drops Norway drug charge appeal - Jan 07, 2009
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse wants to start a family - Mar 26, 2010
- Winehouse ready for comeback - Jan 07, 2011