Amy Winehouse now writing a book of poemsApril 17th, 2009 - 6:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 17 (ANI): Troubled R ‘n’ B star Amy Winehouse is writing a book of poems.
According to reports, the ‘Back To Black’ hitmaker, who is unwinding on the Caribbean Island of St. Lucia, is busy penning poems about her troubled life and chaotic relationship with her estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil.
“Amy’s been stimulated since living in St Lucia. She loves the chilled-out Caribbean atmosphere and has found it has encouraged her to write again,” Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
“Pete Doherty once told her that poetry was a good way to express yourself, so she thought writing a book of poems about her life would be a fine start,” the source added. (ANI)
- Amy Winehouse penning down book of poetry - Apr 17, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil plans "threesome" with Amy Winehouse - Feb 07, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Amy wants estranged husband to father her child - Aug 19, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to shift to a new home in Barnet - Mar 02, 2009
- Winehouse wants to write a book for kids - Apr 17, 2009
- Amy Winehouse heads back home after 2-month Caribbean break - Mar 02, 2009
- Winehouse to re-marry Blake Fielder-Civil in St Lucia? - Jan 10, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to wed next month? - Apr 26, 2010
- Fielder-Civil's 'love child' inspires Winehouse's 'Ultimate Betrayal' - Apr 14, 2009
- Amy Winehouse to take up nursing in St Lucia - Jun 09, 2009
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011