Amy Winehouse helping out as a nurse during hospital stayDecember 13th, 2008 - 4:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 13 (ANI): English singer-songwriter Amy Winehouse has been helping out nurses at the hospital she is staying at by taking up some of their duties.
Winehouse, 25, is helping out by looking after the patients and even serving their meals at the exclusive London Clinic, where she has been staying for almost three weeks.
She has been charming the nurses by helping them with their tasks. Shes been mucking in, the Sun quoted an insider as saying.
The Rehab singer had collapsed after going on a booze and drugs bender after a row with her hubby Blake Fielder-Civil, 26.
She had been on the verge of being kicked out at the start of this week, after she took drugs during a visit by her hubby Fielder-Civil.
The Back to Black singer turned to helping the nurses in order to avoid being thrown out. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse wants ex-husband to enter rehab - May 15, 2010
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Winehouse's earliest song lyrics found in a stash of dumped school books - Dec 28, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012