Amy Winehouse heads back to studio after Caribbean breakJanuary 28th, 2009 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 28 (ANI): British singer Amy Winehouse is apparently heading back to the studio to record new material after enjoying a holiday in the Caribbean.
The singer is desperate to re-establish herself and is planning to fly back to the U.K. to begin work on a new album.
“Amy has been calling industry colleagues and telling them to start preparing because she’’s back, Contactmusic quoted a source as telling Daily Express.
She’’s singing new material over the phone to them and telling them to get working on it. She desperately wants to re-establish herself as a serious musician.”
A close pal of the singer said, “Amy is definitely getting back to work. Her manager was in St. Lucia over the weekend talking to her about organising studio time and putting together her band. She’’s got a lot of songs written.” (ANI)
- Dozen unreleased songs of Amy Winehouse could be released soon - Jul 28, 2011
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Smith pens tribute song for Winehouse - Jan 04, 2012
- Usher Wants To Sing With Amy Winehouse - Oct 13, 2010
- Amy Winehouse' autopsy is inconclusive - Jul 26, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's father says that listening to 'Lioness' album is difficult - Dec 05, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's new album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- E! to telecast 'True Hollywood story of Amy Winehouse' - Jul 28, 2011
- Winehouse to take off for second honeymoon - Apr 26, 2010
- Livid Amy Winehouse says 'Ronson is dead for me' - Sep 20, 2010
- Lady Gaga wants to star as Amy Winehouse in movie - Aug 05, 2011
- Posthumous Amy Winehouse album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Amy was too young to die, says goddaughter - Jul 24, 2012
- Can Amy Say No To Drugs and Booze? - Oct 11, 2010