Amy Winehouse Gets Back to BritainMarch 2nd, 2009 - 11:26 pm ICT by GD
Bizarre is a word many in the BA 2152 flight would use for their celebrity co-passenger Amy Winehouse. On her arrival from First Class Amy Winehouse began shouting incoherently and ran down the aisles and back again but other guests were not amused. According to a passenger on the flight, “It was an overnight flight, so most people were just watching films or trying to sleep, and Amy’s antics really started annoying some other guests. She was acting more like a child than a star. It wasn’t funny, it was just annoying.”
There were also reports that Amy had tried to assault a fellow passenger during the flight to Gatwick from Barbados. She appeared tired and jet-lagged on her arrival at Gatwick later on Sunday morning. She had shed her shorts and bikini top and got back to her usual pop star clothes in skinny jeans, ballerina shoes and signature beehive hairdo and heavily lined eyes.
Amy went to her new home in Barnet, Herts and not to her Camden flat in London because her father, Mitch Winehouse was convinced that a home away from London would take his daughter’s mind away from the drugs and parties in London.
Amy Winehouse returned to Britain only a few days after her estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil was released from jail and may have been timed in keeping with her wish to give their marriage another try though Blake seems sure he is done with the marriage and Amy. He has however denied all reports linking him with German model Sophie Schandorff.
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse 'asks new lover to move into her London home' - Jun 25, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne sports beehive hairdo at Amy Winehouse's funeral - Jul 26, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to shift to a new home in Barnet - Mar 02, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouse 'fears' her ex will reveal 'their secrets' in songs - Mar 25, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's surprise charity gig - Sep 18, 2009
- Trouble in Winehouse, Fielder-Civil's paradise - Apr 11, 2010
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
Tags: aisles, amy winehouse, antics, ballerina shoes, barbados, barnet, beehive hairdo, bikini, blake fielder civil, fellow passenger, few days, first class, flat in london, german model, herts, overnight flight, pop star, skinny jeans, sophie, sunday morning