Amy Winehouse finds solace in poetryMarch 9th, 2009 - 6:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 09 (ANI): Troubled singer Amy Winehouse, who has just returned from a Caribbean holiday, has revealed that she finds solace in poetry.
I like poetry. Im writing poetry. Ive always written it. It calms me down. Makes me feel happy,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
However, when asked about her future project, Winehouse burst into tears because she was not feeling that creative at the moment.
I dont know when I will have something. Im not feeling creative, she said.
I start things but I dont finish them. I know when stuff is rubbish, she added. (ANI)
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012
- Jesy Nelson shows off her new slim & trim body in a bikini - Feb 13, 2012
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse helps pop star goddaughter cut slang from songs - Apr 19, 2011
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Seal regrets not meeting Winehouse - Nov 06, 2011
- Amy's death is a lesson: Gaga - Jul 27, 2011
- Jessica Biel writes poetry - Jul 31, 2012
- MTV to have a special Amy Winehouse concert - Jul 27, 2011
- Haryana bureaucrats have new turn-on -- poetry, books! - Jan 17, 2012
- Winehouse's earliest song lyrics found in a stash of dumped school books - Dec 28, 2010
- Amy Winehouse claims she hasn't used drugs in almost 3 years - Oct 06, 2010
- Lady Gaga being preferred to play Amy Winehouse in biopic - Dec 13, 2011
- Freedom, bondage hand-in-hand for Kashmiri designer (With Images) - Aug 04, 2012
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012