Amy Winehouse fears shell die youngDecember 29th, 2008 - 1:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 29 (ANI): Troubled singer Amy Winehouse reportedly has a fear that she will join the 27 Club - the tragic group of rock stars who died at a very young age.
The Rehab hitmakers drug-fuelled lifestyle is no secret to the public and she last month spent time in hospital after suffering an adverse reaction to medication.
Now, Alex Haines, a former aide to the 25-year-old has lifted the lid on her fears.
Haines is adamant Winehouse has a fear she will die at the age of 27, joining other legendary rock stars including The Doors frontman Jim Morrison, the Rolling Stones star Brian Jones, and Nirvana rocker Kurt Cobain.
“She reckoned she would join the 27 Club of rock stars who died at that age. She told me, ”I have a feeling I”m gonna die young”,” News of the World quoted Haines, as saying. (ANI)
- Winehouse believed she would die young - Jul 26, 2011
- Amy Winehouse fears early death - Dec 28, 2008
- Amy Winehouse dead, joins Club-27 - Jul 24, 2011
- Courtney Love wants Ryan Gosling or James McAvoy for Kurt Cobain role - Apr 21, 2010
- Celebs mourn 'incredible talent' Amy Winehouse's death - Jul 24, 2011
- 'Angel' Amy Winehouse cremated - Jul 27, 2011
- Courtney Love 'wanted to snort dead husband Kurt Cobain's ashes' - Mar 16, 2011
- Courtney Love dumped by boyfriend - Jun 29, 2011
- Billy Ray Cyrus shunned spotlight after pal Kurt Cobain's death - Feb 19, 2011
- Drug overdose may kill my daughter: Courtney Love - Aug 09, 2010
- Hollyoaks' Gary Lucy to star as Kurt Cobain in new play - Mar 20, 2010
- Jon Stewart all set to interview Nirvana's surviving members - Aug 26, 2011
- Courtney Love posts half-naked pics on Twitter - Oct 05, 2010
- Courtney Love's daughter legally free now - Aug 21, 2010
- Courtney Love rekindles romance - Nov 09, 2010
Tags: adverse reaction, alex, amy winehouse, brian jones, doors, fear, haines, jim morrison, kurt cobain, legendary rock, life style, medication, news of the world, nirvana, rehab, rock stars, rolling stones, shell