Amy Winehouse ‘fears’ her ex will reveal ‘their secrets’ in songsMarch 25th, 2011 - 6:20 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 25 (ANI): Amy Winehouse is apparently stressed about her ex-boyfriend singer Alex Clare’s rise to fame.
Wino is worried Clare who signed to Island Records last year will write songs about their time together and their darkest secrets.
They dated for a year before she married Blake Fielder-Civil.
“Amy is petrified that Alex will reveal everything about their relationship in his songs,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“The worst thing is the music is really good so she knows he is heading for the big time,” the source said.
When they met, Clare was working as a chef and played acoustic sets in Amy’s favourite boozer, The Hawley Arms in Camden, north London.
His luck has changed now though as he’s one to watch this year.
Alex, real name Alexander G. Muertos, has a single, ‘Too Close’, out next month. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouse 'asks new lover to move into her London home' - Jun 25, 2010
- Winehouse to take off for second honeymoon - Apr 26, 2010
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Trouble in Winehouse, Fielder-Civil's paradise - Apr 11, 2010
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012