Amy Winehouse determined to win hubby backMarch 7th, 2009 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 7 (ANI): Love-stricken Amy Winehouse is determined to win back her estranged hubby Blake Fielder-Civil.
Blake had filed for divorce in January, following reports that his singer-wife had been romancing former rugby player Joshua Bowman while holidaying in the Caribbean.
Amy, who vowed to kick her drug addiction and mend her boozy antics for a fresh start in 2009, was said to have been desperate to save her 20-month marriage and recently returned to London.
The Brit singer had been gyrating at the recent Ray-Ban Colorize launch party in Central London when she made the revelation that she was ready to face come what may to mend the tainted relationship.
Im going to win my Blake back whatever it takes. I still love him, the Mirror quoted her as saying.
Hopping about it in a super mini skirt, the Rehab hitmaker, whose hubby is reportedly seeing a 16-year-old schoolgirl, further said: I want him back. I still love him and I dont care what anybody else thinks.
I dont feel pretty, but being married to Blake makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. (ANI)
- Amy Winehouse giving up hopes on shattered marriage? - Mar 21, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Desperate Amy Winehouse turns to Frank Sinatra to win back hubby - Mar 04, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouses hubby dating 16-year-old schoolgirl - Mar 04, 2009
- Winehouses divorce is going ahead, says mum - Feb 18, 2009
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Amy Winehouse to offer hubby PS2.5M in divorce settlement - Feb 09, 2009
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Amy Winehouse: I still love my Blake - Jan 17, 2009
- Winehouse is back in London - Mar 07, 2009
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse making wedding plans? - Apr 05, 2011
- Amy Winehouse 'asks new lover to move into her London home' - Jun 25, 2010
Tags: antics, beautiful woman, blake fielder civil, bowman, caribbean, central london, divorce, drug addiction, fresh start, hitmaker, hubby, joshua, london march, marriage, mini skirt, ray ban, relationship, revelation, rugby player, schoolgirl