Amy Winehouse checks into rehab to impress new beauJune 14th, 2010 - 7:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 14 (ANI): Singer Amy Winehouse entered rehab in a bid to impress new boyfriend Reg Traviss who doesn’t like her boozing.
The ‘Rehab’ singer spent the last weekend at The London Clinic, where she spends most of her time.
Film producer Traviss is reportedly not too happy about her state and has asked her to kick the bottle.
“When she’s not on the bottle they get on brilliantly,” The Sun quoted a source, as saying.
“But Reg has told her to quit the booze, otherwise he’ll be off, and she hit it hard last week. She wants to keep him so has decided to make a huge effort to stay sober,” added the insider. (ANI)
- Amy Winehouse determined to stay sober - Jun 15, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Can Amy Say No To Drugs and Booze? - Oct 11, 2010
- Winehouse wants to settle down in countryside - May 10, 2011
- Winehouse, beau were planning to wed - Oct 03, 2011
- Winehouse wants baby - Apr 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- No film on Winehouse's life! - Dec 12, 2011
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouse getting in shape to woo Reg Traviss - Oct 09, 2010
- Quit drinking or die, doctors tell Winehouse - May 31, 2011
- Traviss was never loyal to Winehouse, says his ex - Sep 01, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's 'new beau dumps the other woman' - Jun 08, 2010
- Was Winehouse engaged before death? - Aug 02, 2011