Amy Winehouse back in hospitalJanuary 31st, 2011 - 7:58 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Jan 31 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Amy Winehouse has checked into a private hospital in London for flu-like symptoms. Her rep has confirmed the hospitalization.
The singer was at the same London hospital back in 2009 where she had breast implantation procedure. She was again rushed to the same hospital a year later after she fell and damaged the implants. The cause of the fall was pinned down to alcohol abuse.
This time though the singer is not going to the hospital for breast implants or implant repair. According to the rep of the singer, Amy complained of felling “a bit ill” and that was the reason why she was rushed to the hospital. The rep assured that the condition is nothing serious and the singer is expected to make a full recovery very soon.
The singer is arguably one of the most successful female artists in the United States. The singer is known to combine several musical genres in her unique songs.
The star recently returned from a tour in Brazil where she was watched by several fans.
- Winehouse falls on her face, hospitalised - Apr 28, 2010
- Amy Winehouse hospitalized after a fall - Apr 28, 2010
- Winehouse back in hospital - Feb 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse’s First Lyrics Found In London’s Trash - Dec 29, 2010
- Winehouse wants cosmetic surgery for curvy figure - Nov 11, 2009
- Amy Winehouse bruises her implants - Apr 27, 2010
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's father says that listening to 'Lioness' album is difficult - Dec 05, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's new album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Winehouse's life-size statue in Camden? - Jun 08, 2012
- Posthumous Amy Winehouse album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Amy Winehouse rushed to hospital for boob-implant-pain - Apr 10, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne sports beehive hairdo at Amy Winehouse's funeral - Jul 26, 2011
- Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse - Oct 25, 2011
- Winehouse's tracks get sales boost - Jul 23, 2012
Tags: alcohol abuse, brazil, breast implantation, breast implants, female artists, flu, flu like symptoms, hospital london, hospitalization, london hospital, london jan, musical genres, private hospital