Amy looked like superstar on her funeralSeptember 19th, 2011 - 10:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 19 (IANS) Late singer Amy Winehouse’s mother Janis made sure that her daughter looked like a star on her funeral.
So before Amy was put in the coffin, two of her assistants made sure her make-up was perfect, put her famous black beehive wig on her head and dressed her in a short yellow dress.
“It was an act of love. She went out looking like the superstar the whole world fell in love with,” mirror.co.uk quoted Janis as saying.
The singer was found dead at her north London home in July at the age of 27.
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne sports beehive hairdo at Amy Winehouse's funeral - Jul 26, 2011
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy's death is a lesson: Gaga - Jul 27, 2011
- Amy Winehouse' autopsy is inconclusive - Jul 26, 2011
- Amy Winehouse duets with father - Oct 09, 2010
- I'm completely devastated: Amy Winehouse's father - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's life-size statue in Camden? - Jun 08, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne frightened by Amy's death - Aug 03, 2011
- 'Angel' Amy Winehouse cremated - Jul 27, 2011
- Winehouse wouldn't drink in front of mother - Nov 05, 2011
- Brown asks Rihanna to curb wild behaviour - Jul 15, 2012
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Dion blames showbiz drug culture for Houston's death - Mar 05, 2012
- Celebs mourn 'incredible talent' Amy Winehouse's death - Jul 24, 2011