Amy died of seizure during detox?September 11th, 2011 - 8:57 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 11 (IANS) The late Amy Winehouse’s father says the singer might have died after suffering a seizure during detox.
Mitch Winehouse says Amy, who was found dead in her home in North London July 23, might have suffered an overdose from a powerful anti-anxiety drug and suffered a seizure during detox, reports people.com.
“Everything Amy did, she did to excess. She drank to excess and did detox to excess,” said Mitch.
However, the final cause of death will be determined after an official inquest.
- We did our best to save Amy: Mitch Winehouse - Jul 09, 2012
- Winehouse's father gives her clothes to fans - Jul 31, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's father wants to set up a rehab center - Aug 05, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's new album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Winehouse dad demands 10 mn pounds from Gaga - Jul 26, 2012
- Coroner: Amy Winehouse's death is non suspicious - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's father says that listening to 'Lioness' album is difficult - Dec 05, 2011
- Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse - Oct 25, 2011
- Amy's dad to honour her with a concert - Aug 24, 2011
- Lady Gaga being preferred to play Amy Winehouse in biopic - Dec 13, 2011
- Whitney Houston: Another star falls (Roundup) - Feb 12, 2012
- No film on Winehouse's life! - Dec 12, 2011
- Winehouse, beau were planning to wed - Oct 03, 2011
- Winehouse's Camden house up for sale - May 31, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's house robbed after her death - Aug 11, 2011