Amitabh Bachchan and family walk to Siddhivinayak TempleMay 27th, 2008 - 3:37 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, May 27 (ANI): Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan along with his family walked barefoot to offer prayers at the Siddhivinayak Temple here on Tuesday.
The team of Amitabh’s forthcoming film ‘Sarkar Raj’ accompanied the Bachchan family to the temple.
Bachchan, his son Abhishek, daughter-in-law Aishwarya started walking in the very early hours of Tuesday from their residence ‘Jalsa’ at around 2:00 am.
The street leading to the temple witnessed serpentine queues of fans who wanted to have a glimpse of their favourite stars.
Amitabh’s wife Jaya Bachchan joined them at the temple.
According to reports, the actor along with the team of ‘Sarkar Raj’ went to seek the blessings of the deity for the success of the film.
Based on a political scenario, ‘Sarkar’ depicted power of a single man and his ways of giving justice to the ones in need.
In the narrative, Amitabh (Sarkar) was depicted parallel to the government and his way of giving justice was completely diverse form police and courts.
Abhishek will be seen following his father’s footsteps. Aishwarya plays the role of a corporate honcho from London who wants to set up a power plant in a village of Maharashtra.
The story revolves around Abhishek (Shankar) who realizes the potential of the power plant and its benefit for the people. He eventually undertakes a journey to mobilize support of masses in the villages after convincing Sarkar (Amitabh), who is against the project for several reasons.
However, Abhishek’s dream project becomes a victim of dirty politics. Subsequently the disaster sets in as the evil forces conspire against the Sarkar’s long established political kingdom. (ANI)
- Break in at Big B's house - Jul 22, 2012
- Break in at Bachchan home (Lead) - Jul 22, 2012
- 'Sarkar 3' on cards, sans Aishwarya - Apr 25, 2012
- Lovely meeting beautiful Bollywooders: Winfrey - Jan 17, 2012
- Beti B quiet and cooperative, says 'Paa' Abhishek - Nov 22, 2011
- I hate beautiful women becoming pregnant: RGV - Jun 24, 2011
- Papa-to-be Abhishek thanks all for good wishes - Jun 23, 2011
- The Bachchans bond with Baz - Feb 01, 2010
- No breaking news of Ash's baby, skeleton coverage on TV - Nov 16, 2011
- Not selling Beti B's pictures: Big B - Dec 02, 2011
- Bollywood ladies bless Ash at grand baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- Oprah drapes sari to meet Ash, Beti B - Jan 16, 2012
- Magic Johnson is Abhishek Bachchan's fan! - Apr 03, 2011
- Abhishek Bachchan To Do Balki's Next Film - Nov 03, 2010
- Big B turns 'chauffer' for Oprah Winfrey - Jan 17, 2012
Tags: aishwarya, amitabh bachchan, blessings, bollywood star, deity, dirty politics, dream project, evil forces, footsteps, forthcoming film, honcho, jaya bachchan, political scenario, power plant, queues, shankar, siddhivinayak temple, single man, star amitabh bachchan, wife jaya