‘America’s Next Top Model’ winner bares all to promote ‘Love Your Body Day’August 25th, 2010 - 6:28 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Aug 25 (ANI): The winner of ‘America’s Next Top Model’ is set to bare all to promote ‘Love Your Body Day’.
According to the Daily Mail, Whitney Thompson poses seductively nude with Miss Plus America winner Chenese Lewis to promote the positive body image event on October 23 in West Hollywood.
The size-10 blonde will host the event and Lewis, a model and activist, is an event producer.
Thompson is the first plus-sized model to win ‘America’s Next Top Model’s’ prize of a contract with Elite Model Management, a 100,000-dollar contract with Cover Girl cosmetics and a six-page spread and cover in Seventeen Magazine.
In February, she was made an ambassador for the National Eating Disorders Association.
“I want to support those people affected and their families and I want to help people identify and resist the social stereotypes and images that lead to unhealthy behavioural patterns,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying in a statement upon accepting the position. (ANI)
- Plus size models claim to be shut out of Australian Fashion Week - May 07, 2010
- Debut plus size runaway show at NYFW - Aug 19, 2010
- Plus size beauties adorn Vogue Italia's cover page - Jun 03, 2011
- World's only plus-size supermodel enraged after being airbrushed - Aug 06, 2010
- Kardashian sisters searching for model - Jul 27, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey responsible for boom in plus-sized lingerie - Jan 25, 2011
- Elle mag accused of digitally lightening Gabourey Sidibe's skin - Sep 18, 2010
- Men with six-packs 'as attractive as slender, chubby males' - May 24, 2010
- Brittani Kline named as America's next top model - May 19, 2011
- Britain's first mag dedicated to women with real curves - Sep 30, 2010
- 'Dangerous' Australia's Next Top Model throws out 'too big' size 8 model - Jul 10, 2010
- Beth Ditto wants own fashion range - May 27, 2012
- Plus-sized women pose nude to raise funds for charity - Nov 16, 2010
- Sarah Palin bumped from People mag cover for Kim Kardashian - Nov 16, 2010
- Ann Ward's Waist Size: The New Definition Of Beauty? - Dec 03, 2010
Tags: america s next top model, behavioural patterns, body image, chenese lewis, cover girl cosmetics, daily mail, dollar contract, eating disorders association, elite model management, event producer, miss plus america, national eating disorders association, new york daily news, next top model, next top model winner, sized model, social stereotypes, top model winner, west hollywood, york daily news