America’s Got Talent: Season 6 Episode 6June 23rd, 2011 - 7:43 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
June 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Last week was the second night which the judges from ‘America’s Got Talent’ would spend in Seattle, Washington. Last night, Piers Morgan, Sharon Osbourne, and Howie Mandell were all in Atlanta, Georgia to judge the acts. Some of those performances would turn out to be very talented artists, and some of them were…well, just weird.
After a performance from someone called “Hershae Chocolateae” which was buzzed by Piers, Attack Dance Crew put on quite a show to a Justin Bieber tune. Although Howie did not like it, and said it was more like a cheerleading team than dancers, Piers and Sharon both loved it, and sent them on through. Joseph Ravens comes out dress in a flesh colored suit which covered him form the top of his head all the way to his feet. You could literally see nothing but a big, fat, tan colored blob with a huge red mouth on the side, riding a stationary bike and spitting out small tan pillows. He left the stage without ever explaining what he was…after three strikes.
Robo Mike took the stage next, with a huge Afro hair do and a look similar to puberty-stage Michael Jackson. When Sharon asks him if he feels like he is worth a million dollars…the prize for the winner of the season.. he answers, “With this hair, yes.” The judges did not agree, and buzzed his robotic dance right off the stage. Kevin Harlow Jasper, and his North Carolina “hollerin” did not fare much better.
Armand and his fiance Angelina combined their very different singing styles into something one could possible label as “popera.” They performed a very strange rendition of ‘The Heart Will Go On’ from the movie ‘Titanic’. Howie thought that it was so ridiculous that he loved it. Sharon felt that it was cheesy, but then she loves cheese. Piers hated it, but was outvoted.
They saved the best for last, as eleven year old Anna Graceman sat at the keyboard and performed ‘If I Ain’t Got You’ by Alicia Keys. Piers told her that people all over the country were going to be asking each other tomorrow, “Did you see that little girl on ‘America’s Got Talent’?” The judges…and audience all loved her, and she received a standing ovation. A wonderful end to the show.
- America's Got Talent Episode 14 - Jul 14, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Wild Card Results - Aug 19, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Semi Finals & Results - Aug 26, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Season 6 Episode 3 & 4 - Jun 09, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Season 6 Episode 10 - Jul 06, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Season 6 Episode 2 - Jun 09, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Vegas Week Day 2 - Jul 07, 2011
- Michael Grimm Shines With 'When A Man Loves A Woman' - Sep 15, 2010
- Piers Morgan exits America's Got Talent judging panel - Nov 11, 2011
- America's Got Talent Kicks Off With New Judge And New Host - Jun 02, 2010
- The Hunt For The Top 4 On 'America's Got Talent' - Sep 08, 2010
- America's Got Talent: Jackie Evancho, Fighting Gravity, Studio 1 Among Top 10 - Sep 02, 2010
- America's Got Talent Results: Jackie Evancho, & More Going to Semi-Finals - Aug 12, 2010
- Prince Poppycock Steals The Show - Jun 09, 2010
- Howie Mandel set to replace David Hasselhoff in 'America's Got Talent' - Jan 12, 2010
Tags: afro hair, alicia keys, america s got talent, armand, blob, cheerleading team, colored suit, dance right, harlow, howie mandell, justin bieber, news last week, piers morgan, popera, puberty stage, seattle washington, sharon osbourne, stationary bike, talented artists, three strikes