America’s Got Talent Recap: Steven Retchless advancesJuly 21st, 2011 - 8:20 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Hollywood, July 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The second Hollywood quarter finals elimination stage of the US variety talent hunt show America’s Got Talent was held last night. It generally was a night of disappointment and there were surprises as nerves got the better part of some of the contestants.
The judges on the night gave the ticket to one of the contestants with the viewers given the opportunity to vote the three other contestants to the semi finals. Among those who made it to the last four was pole dancer Steven Retchless. Pierce Morgan might have really being disappointed seeing Retchless go through to the next stage. Morgan had earlier on described the performance of Retchless as merciless.
The dance group, Silhouettes, made it to the next stage of the competition as well. The other last four contestants were Daniel Joseph Baker and Riding Shows. That means contestants like Attack Dance Crew, Thomas John, Rhinestone Ropers, Geechy Guy, Dylan Andre and the shock of the night Dani Shay have all been eliminated from the show.
Another four will be picked from next week’s competition. Currently, 20 contestants have been passed to the next step of the competition. The next stage of the competition will be the semi-finals. The winner of the competition will walk away with the prize money of $1 million.
- America's Got Talent: Season 6 Episode 3 & 4 - Jun 09, 2011
- America's Got Talent: Vegas Week Begins! - Jul 06, 2011
- When Nick tried pole dancing - Aug 07, 2012
- America's Got Talent: Episode 5, Seattle - Jun 19, 2011
- Piers Morgan exits America's Got Talent judging panel - Nov 11, 2011
- Bret Michaels appears on America's Got Talent - Aug 10, 2010
- America's Got Talent: Vegas Week Day 2 - Jul 07, 2011
- David Hasselhoff On 'Dancing With The Stars'? - Aug 26, 2010
- America's Got Talent: Semi Finals & Results - Aug 26, 2011
- Paula Abdul Dance Show Premieres On CBS - Jan 05, 2011
- American Idol auditions reach Aspen - Jan 26, 2012
- 'Rock Of Ages' Cast Performs Alongside Dee Snider - Jul 15, 2010
- What's In Store For Next Few Weeks In DWTS? - Oct 27, 2010
- 10-Year-Old Jackie Evancho Enthralls "America's Got Talent" Judges - Aug 12, 2010
- Olympic archery: Indian men bow out after tense finish (Roundup) - Jul 28, 2012
Tags: 1 million, america s got talent, dance group, daniel joseph, disappointment, hollywood, joseph baker, nerves, pole dancer, prize money, quarter finals, rhinestone ropers, semi finals, shay, shock, silhouettes, surprises, talent hunt, thomas john