‘America’s Got Talent’ finalists warned by hotel authoritiesSeptember 12th, 2012 - 9:54 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 12 (IANS) Dance group The Untouchables, who have made it to the finals of US reality show “America’s Got Talent” created so much chaos in the hotel they were staying in, they were warned about getting kicked out.
The group that consists of children from age 8 to 13 created so much noise and menace, that the hotel managers got numerous complaints from the guests living there.
“We gave them a verbal warning to let them know if the problem persisted they would be kicked out of the hotel,” tmz.com quoted a hotel representative as saying.
However, the “America’s Got Talent” management team requested the hotel to let them stay. The group got the message and behaved themselves later.
- Houston's fellow hotel guests demand refund - Feb 21, 2012
- Police threaten to arrest Justin Bieber over fears of riots by fans - Mar 11, 2011
- Noise pollution upsets Moss - Jun 28, 2012
- Sheen miffed at hotel trashing rumours - Jun 30, 2012
- America's Got Talent contestant Joe Finley arrested - Oct 27, 2010
- Cops called to Katherine Heigl's home over noise in hot tub - Oct 13, 2010
- Sanders promises to be a better husband - Aug 24, 2012
- Ex-wife gets huge cut in Gibson's retirement package - Sep 06, 2012
- WWE star apologizes for his homophobic slur at a fan - Jul 05, 2011
- Eight arrested for thrashing Delhi hotel official - Feb 25, 2012
- White House crashers escorted out of owners' suite at Super Bowl - Feb 10, 2011
- Paula Abdul called 911 on Valentine's Day after fight with beau - Mar 04, 2011
- Drew Barrymore's Halloween party gets a police visit - Oct 31, 2011
- Bieber warns fans to stay away from him - Oct 14, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's NYC hotel girl pal to tell all on 'GMA' - Nov 21, 2010